A woman yesterday died after receiving multiple cuts after falling on her glass table in her house at Jakpa road. According to a reliable source, the lady was about switching on the emergency light after power went out. She reportedly  climbed the glass table in the sitting room as her hands couldn’t get to the switch. Unfortunately, the glass gave way and it pierced her thigh and her back.
According to reports, she was home with her 2 children when this incident happened. In a pool of her own blood she struggled to the door to alert her neighbors where she was immediately rushed to Regal Clinic. She reportedly lost a lot of blood and in the process of infusing her with blood she gave up the ghost.

Her family have been devastated over this incident as her sudden death still remains a shock to them.


Be Sociable, Share!

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: