It is hereby announced for the information of the general public, particularly students of Delta State Origin in both public and private tertiary institutions that the Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board has extended the Online Bursary Registration of Students for the State Government’s 2015/2016 Students Special Assistance Scheme (SSAS) for Students in public and Private Institutions, in the country to Saturday December 10, 2016.
This is in deference to the directive of the State Commissioner for Higher Education, Engr. Jude Sinebe.
Applicants must be:
· Of Delta State Origin
· Must have registered with National Identification Management Commission (NIMC)
· Be a Registered full time student of any Public or Private tertiary Institutions (Masters or Ph. D Students are not eligible)
· Either be in Second year or above (200 t0 500 level) in the universities or;
· In ND II and HND II in the Polytechnics/Monotechnics;
· In 200 level and above for Colleges of Education Students;
· Have a CGPA of 2.20 and above in the previous academic year’s examination.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
I. Applicants should log on to www.dsbsb.dl.gov.ng then click on Apply here to submit your bursary application form;
II. Applicants will be charged One thousand Naira (1,000) non-refundable online processing and verification fee using inter-switch verve or Master Debit Card (ATM Card);
III. Online Acknowledgement Card should be downloaded and kept for record purposes.
IV. Online application will be open from Wednesday, 28th September, 2016 (12:00PM) to Saturday, 12th November, 2016 (11:59PM)
It is stressed the all application MUST be processed and submitted online. All enquiries should be channelled to help Lines 056290617; 08032780074 and support Email Address: