((The concept of death))
Text: I Corinthians 15:31 ~ “… I DIE daily…”
1. Death is not the termination of existence, it is a transportation to another realm. It is a separation.
2. It is one of the laws that God set into motion from the foundation of the world.
3. To be born into this world, you have to die first. Yes! You die from your mother’s womb. The world in the womb at some point becomes a very familiar terrain to a baby. It has a special mechanism by which it communicates with its mother.
4. On a fateful day, when the gestation period is completed, it is thrust through a messy and bloody process and transported to an ‘unknown’ world. No wonder a baby cries when it is born. Just as we cry when someone dear to us dies. The baby dies so that it can gain another form of life in different frequency and wavelength.
5. Those who have died from our planet have not ceased to exist. They are still very much around in our ecosystem. But they dwell in a frequency and wavelength different from ours.
6. A Suicide bomber understands something about death that most people don’t. (Watch out for ‘Lessons from a Suicide bomber’ in this series)
*** To be continued ***
“If a man has not discovered something that he will die for, he isn’t fit to live.” ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.
Thank you for reading. Please share. Keep on keeping on!
P.S: After Friday, the Public Speaking Superstars Audio CDs will start selling for N2,000. Place your order now to enjoy the current promo. Soar on!