Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
An oil & gas organisation is currently in need of a Copywriter. The job holder will write, edit and proofread various documents for various departments in the Company. He/she will also create written content for all Corporate Communications campaigns and initiatives.
– Bachelor’s degree in Law, English, Journalism, Public Relations or Mass Communications.
– Master’s degree in English is a plus.
– Professional certification such as NIPR or CIPR is also a plus.
– 3 – 6 years experience as a Creative Copwriter, Writer, Paralegal, Law & Public Relations Specialist.
– Previous Legal experience, not required but is a plus.
– Ability to write good, clear copy in a variety of styles with accurate spelling and grammar.
Suitable candidates should send their updated CV here.
Only candidates that meet the requirements stated above will be contacted.